New England's Largest Ski Trip Provider - Book directly with BRS!
Whether you're making the trek alone or you're bringing the family along, getting to the mountain and back again can be a pain. That's why we've partnered with BRS, Boston Road Service & Charter Corp to offer day trips to various ski resorts across New England. BRS offers an economical and convenient way to get more use out of your ski and snowboard gear this season! A bus ride to any of the mountains with no lift ticket is $69.
- To keep this fantastic value, trips must be paid in advance to BRS with no refunds or credits unless a ski trip is cancelled.
- All trips have to be booked 7 days before the trip so the mountains can accommodate.
- There are 3 different routes that BRS buses will take to get to each resort so pay careful attention to the time of your pickup.
- Minors are required to have a Waiver signed by a parent or guardian before boarding the coach. Visit the BRS's Waivers page for a complete list of Rules and Regulations.
- Transportation is non-stop and departs the mountain promptly at 4:30pm.